How to fix Power steering pump noise
Does your power steering make noise perhaps a moaning or whining type of sound? It is possible air is trapped in the power steering system and may be causing damage. This sort of problem can easily be fixed by bleeding the system. Bleeding the system is rather simple and can be done alone. Here is how to bleed the power steering system.
1. Locate the power steering reservoir
2. Fill the reservoir with power steering fluid
3. Use a wrench and locate the high pressure line
4. Start the engine and loosen the high pressure line
5. Turn the steering wheel left and right
6. Replace the fluid at reservoir
Keep in mind that some system is auto bleed and only require the steering wheel turning the steering wheel to full lock both sides and this should take care of the problem.